Personal experience with Epcot EMH

Ds4angels

DIS Veteran
Our Epcot day will either be Tues which has PM EMH or Thurs which had AM EMH. We're planning on utilizing the PM EMH at MK Wed night, but we would be able to get up and at Epcot by 7:45 for Thurs.
If we did Thurs we'd leave EP around 5-6, Illuminations wasn't a big hit w/ the kids. If we did Tues, we'd RD, then go back to hotel around 11:30, then come back to Epcot around 3 to kind of just eat around the world and do the minor attractions.
So for those of you who have done either or both, which EMH are more likely to get us the most rides on TT and Soaring? On a regular RD we've been able to ride TT back to back w/ a 10 minute wait. My kids love the ride, but only want to do it as a family, so no single rider line. I know people talk about TT being down, but we've never had a problem w/ that in our February trips.
Thanks for the imput

We went to WDW over President's Day week this past year and used the PM EMH hours for EPCOT. The sign for Test Track said "70 minutes" but it was a lie - we waited 5 minutes, if that. There was no wait for Mission Space and we walked onto Soarin'. After that, we decided the PM EMH hours were our friend - our kids are older now and we had more success with the night version than with the morning version.

I'm interested in this as well. We've been to Disney 4 times in the last 4 years and only stayed for PM EMH one time because we always had the impression that the lines were outrageous. Maybe it was just due to the fact that they were checking people with a handheld scanner outside the que so it looked like the lines were crazy. We are night people so on our upcoming trip I think we are going to take advantage of PM EMH.

I'm interested in this as well. We've been to Disney 4 times in the last 4 years and only stayed for PM EMH one time because we always had the impression that the lines were outrageous. Maybe it was just due to the fact that they were checking people with a handheld scanner outside the que so it looked like the lines were crazy. We are night people so on our upcoming trip I think we are going to take advantage of PM EMH.
We've always had a lot of success at MK for PM EMH, but there's a lot of rides to disperse the crowd on

We've gone to the PM EMH at EP twice in the last two years. The first year Soarin was listed at 20 mins. We didn't go on it so I can't verify it was actually 20. This past year it was walk on right at the start of EMH. We walked from watching Illuminations by the UK to Soarin and by the time we got there it was walk on. They couldn't even fill the theater and they were running 2 so we went on 2 or 3 times.

We have not done TT during EMH but during our trip this year it had longer lines than Soarin pretty much all the time. I would expect that to stay true during EMH.

Everything else was walk on.

PM EMH at Epcot is pretty great. The times are inflated. Last week, I went straight to Frozen after Illuminations ended, the wait was probably about 20 minutes. We then went to ride a few of the things we didn't get to earlier. Test Track and Soarin' would have minimal waits, I'd guess about 15 minutes. Rides like Imagination, The Seas, Spaceship Earth - all walk on. We enjoyed our evening greatly.

We have done PM EMH a couple times at epcot and future world is a ghost town!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter