• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pet Exchange Sent/recieved COMPLETE

I screwed up. The postage scale was off and I got my package back yesteday postage due :crazy2: . It is going out again today. Sorry, it's going to be late!

Harleigh recieved her package today from Nugget (Roxy's dog) she recieved a rope bone,a cow pull toy,icy breath dog treats,gourmet dog food,chunky munchys and munchy bones!!!

Poppy recieved her package from Jasmine (thewishfires dog) she recieved a cute daucshund toy, some all natural treats and a bouncy ball!!!

Thank you both so much!!!! I hope we hear of more arrivals soon!!

NikiM20 said:
Harleigh recieved her package today from Nugget (Roxy's dog) she recieved a rope bone,a cow pull toy,icy breath dog treats,gourmet dog food,chunky munchys and munchy bones!!!

Poppy recieved her package from Jasmine (thewishfires dog) she recieved a cute daucshund toy, some all natural treats and a bouncy ball!!!

Thank you both so much!!!! I hope we hear of more arrivals soon!!

You're welcome from Nugget!

NikiM20 said:

Your welcome, hope she enjoys everything! :goodvibes

I Got mine Yesterday but I don't have internet at home so I am posting today
Zoe Recieved:

A fuzzy squeaky toy-She loves it because she can squeak it by herself!
A cheese filled bone smells yummy...at least she said so!
And a cute box of bacon and cheese treats that are shaped like teddy ghrahms... Thank you so much Salem and Amanda (wishfire)

If I was technical enough to do it I would post a pic of her playing with her new toy. The Sqeaker is a good one!
Thanks again :thanks: :dogdance: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

FairlyOddFairy said:
I Got mine Yesterday but I don't have internet at home so I am posting today
Zoe Recieved:

A fuzzy squeaky toy-She loves it because she can squeak it by herself!
A cheese filled bone smells yummy...at least she said so!
And a cute box of bacon and cheese treats that are shaped like teddy ghrahms... Thank you so much Salem and Amanda (wishfire)

If I was technical enough to do it I would post a pic of her playing with her new toy. The Sqeaker is a good one!
Thanks again :thanks: :dogdance: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

You're welcome! I'm glad she likes everything. :teeth:

:banana:

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 40 seconds

:furious:

I came home a bit early from work today and there was a package waiting for me!!

From Niki's dogs Harleigh and Prince, to my dog Jasmine and cat Salem.

Salem got toy mice, a kitty play pal, a catinip bag, a picture frame that says "I love my cat", crinkly balls (she loves these!), and mint and chicken kitty treats (never saw these before).

Jasmine got patriotic tennis balls, Big Bones, a rubber pull toy, a picture frame that says "I love my dog", and People Cracker treats.

Thank you so much, they love everything! I already gave Jasmine a Big Bone and Salem some treats (one wasn't enough for her!). :dogdance: :cat:

thewishfire said:
I came home a bit early from work today and there was a package waiting for me!!

From Niki's dogs Harleigh and Prince, to my dog Jasmine and cat Salem.

Salem got toy mice, a kitty play pal, a catinip bag, a picture frame that says "I love my cat", crinkly balls (she loves these!), and mint and chicken kitty treats (never saw these before).

Jasmine got patriotic tennis balls, Big Bones, a rubber pull toy, a picture frame that says "I love my dog", and People Cracker treats.

Thank you so much, they love everything! I already gave Jasmine a Big Bone and Salem some treats (one wasn't enough for her!). :dogdance: :cat:
I am so glad you liked everything!!!

I came home to find Prince's package from Ursulasmy hero's cat. He was so excited ...he got 2 madagascar rattles, one with the zebra and one with the penguin, some icy breath treats,4 tiny rattle balls, a tennis ball with a strap, and a denta plus chew bone.

Prince is so small he cant always get to the "squeaker" inside of a toy, but he LOVES toys that rattle.He is dragging the zebra around the house right now!!

Thank you so much Dianna!!! It is PERFECT!!!!

I'm so glad that they arrived, and that the doggy liked the toys! I think it's so cool that he's dragging around the zebra!

PixieDust32 said:
According to my Conf #, mine arrived today.
Thank you for letting me know it arrived, however the person you sent to has not responded to my emails about mailing their package , so I dont think they will post what they recieved. If you remember could you post ?

NikiM20 said:
Thank you for letting me know it arrived, however the person you sent to has not responded to my emails about mailing their package , so I dont think they will post what they recieved. If you remember could you post ?

:confused3 Oh OK! Maybe she's out of town or something, I'll post just in case.

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7497 0319 2719

Your item was delivered at 1:19 pm on August 07, 2006 in MONTAGUE, NJ 07827.

OK, Tinkerbell made her friend a card and she even put her paw on it :(
She send:

:) Squeaky Orange toy
:) Pig ears
:) Pedigree pouch of food
:) Hamburger and hot dog squeaky toy
:) Bag of snacks

I think that was it.

I recived mine today. The package was alittle damaged, but everything was fine. Gizmo my pekingese dog recieved her package today from Aurora(NikiM20's) dog. She received a fun red pull toy, some canine carry out dog treats, 2 big bones, 3 american flag tennis balls and a cute pewter I love my dog:dogdance: picture frame. We were both thrilled! Thanks so much Niki and Aurora. Sorry my recipient has to wait a few more days because it didn't go out til last Saturday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter