??????? PET LOOPS ? Disney phone out of service

shirley 38

DIS Veteran
:surfweb:I just tried to call disney and the number is not in service. This is why I came to the real people who would know.
They put us in loop 1300. We have never been to the Fort camping.
Really confused, I don't want to start off on the wrong foot.
We are rookies so any advise on loops camping at the fort would be greatly appreciated.:dance3::dance3::dance3:

:surfweb:I just tried to call disney and the number is not in service. This is why I came to the real people who would know.
They put us in loop 1300. We have never been to the Fort camping.
Really confused, I don't want to start off on the wrong foot.
We are rookies so any advise on loops camping at the fort would be greatly appreciated.:dance3::dance3::dance3:

What do you mean by "they put us in loop 1300"? Sites are not assigned until you check in. You can request a preference, but your loop and site are not assigned until you get there and actually check in.

These are the current loop classifications:

100 preferred non-pet
200 preferred non-pet
300 preferred pet
400 premium pet
500 premium pet
600 premium pet
700 premium pet
800 premium pet
900 premium pet
1000 premium non-pet
1100 premium non-pet
1200 premium non-pet
1300 premium non-pet
1400 premium non-pet
1500 partial non-pet
1600 full pet
1700 full pet
1800 full pet
1900 full pet
2000 partial non-pet

These classifications are valid as of August, 2009. Things can and do change.

And even if you are told something different over the telephone, I would rely on what you read here. There is a very good chance that if you ask a random castmember on the telephone, he or she may never have been to Ft. Wilderness or personally know anything about it.

TCD

Thanks for the info, They did not assign me a site just a loop. I do believe you about site 1300 that is why I was trying to call.
I will try again, I just want to make sure we have a pet loop and not a mess when we get there.:dance3:

1-407-939-7429 after 7am until 10pm

To bypass all of the lame questions just say SPEAK TO AGENT on the first question.

As long as you have told them that you have a pet, it doesn't matter where they assign you. Disney will not turn you away.
In fact there has been times when the pet loops were full and Disney put some pet owners in non-pet loops.

The mouse do like that money $$$.

Shirley-

I would be happy to give you some loop advice.

First, I agree with what Frank posted above. As long as your reservation says that you are bringing a pet, you will have no problem with that. You need to make sure that this is noted on your reservation.

Second, as to what loop to request, first tell us what type of site you have reserved. Your reservation will state whether you have reserved a Premium, Preferred, Full or Partial site. Obviously, it would not do you any good to request a premium loop if your reservation is for a full hook up loop, for example.

TCD

Hi we requested a Premium site in a pet loop, full hoop up, near the swimming pool. Does this make sense?
Can't walk long distances but have decided to bring our bikes.
Is there such an animal as a Premium pet loop near the pool.
Thanks for all the responses. It feel good to talk to people who know what they are talking about.
I don't know what I would do without this board.:love::love::love::love:

Hi we requested a Premium site in a pet loop, full hoop up, near the swimming pool. Does this make sense?
Can't walk long distances but have decided to bring our bikes.
Is there such an animal as a Premium pet loop near the pool.
Thanks for all the responses. It feel good to talk to people who know what they are talking about.
I don't know what I would do without this board.:love::love::love::love:

One thing that will help you tremendously is if you learn how to speak the lingo. A premium site is a totally different category from a full hook-up site. It does not make sense to say you requested a premium site in a pet loop, full hook up. The premium sites have all the hook-ups that a full hook-up site has, so it only confuses things to say that you have a premium site, full hook-up.

Again, where you ultimately will be assigned is limited by what type of site you have reserved. If you reserved a premium pet site, you could end up in any of the premium pet loops. If you reserved a full hook-up site, you could end up in any of the full hook-up loops. But, if you reserved a full hook-up site, you will not be placed in a premium loop.

If your reservations are for a premium pet site, then the closest premium pet loops to the pool would be either 600 or 900. Personally, I far prefer 900 over 600 because there is no comfort station on the 600 loop, and there are a number of sites on 600 which have very little shade. However, some of those sites that lack shade are right on the lake, across from the Bike Barn, and they are the closest sites anywhere in the campground to the pool.

If your reservations are for a full hook-up site, then the closest loop would be the 1600 loop.

You have already stated that you have been assigned the 1300 loop. If you have noted that you are bringing a pet, and they want to put you on the 1300 loop, I would not object to that, as the 1300 loop is also close to the pool. However, all the current information I have says it is not a pet loop. But, I see people with pets on non-pet loops all the time, so if the management offers to put you there, more power to you.

So that I can give you the best possible advice, I really would like you to check your reservation, and confirm what type of site you have reserved- is it a premium or a full hook-up?

This all probably sounds confusing to you, but after you visit the Fort, you will see that it is not that complicated to understand.

TCD

WOW What a wealth of information. I am going to call Disney again and ask about the Pet Loops.

MY ressie says Premium Pet Loop. WE looked at the loop conversion sites and it seems 500 and 600 are small.

I would rather be in a wooded site that cramped into sites that are too close together.

I would love loop 1300 but it is not a pet loop even she said she would request it. It does not note this on my ressies.

So here we go again. Let you know.

HOOKED ON CAMPING. :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

:yay::yay: Well I did call Disney again. Saying Agent does work. Told the girl my story was even transfered to Fort Wilderness registration, Why I do not know.

BUT they have changed Loop 1300 to a Pet Loop and it is noted that I requested it.

Could not be happier.:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter