Pete Hunting: Check post #1

All I keep thinking about is the scarecrow in the Wizard Of Oz. "Which way to the Wizard of Oz? This way, that way, both ways!". That is what it will be like tonight...

Hey anyone know what song will be going through Pete's head as he comes out of the washroom?

Do do do do, do do do do do doooooooooooooooooooo dododo

I forgot what movie that was from.

you're thinking of the theme from mission impossible.... But it would be better to the theme from Mod Squad 'cause there is Pete, Julie, and the missing lincs!

GO Wildoscar! I can't wait to hear about it ALL!! GOOD LUCK I wish I could be there!!! :love:

Hey- Oscar! Does that iPhone have a camera? If so, please post a photo (with Pete's face blurred out for privacy, of course) of you two after the big moment! (When you get back, of course...)

Good luck everyone and may the best man/woman win:goodvibes

Pete may the force be with you ;)

It'll be dark soon...do you have your night-vision goggles on, oscar????:3dglasses

Oh, the excitement... :hyper: I'm all verklempt. :hyper::hyper:

If I miss the ending, I'll plotz. :hyper:

AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME!!!!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter