??pets aloud at universal hotels

kmc

Xlet's start todayX
ok im not sure but i just read on the link barry left for pics of kidsuites at universal and in the review the man mentioned rooms that allowed pets and they even had pet room service..is this really true and if so are there any restrictions i would love to bring my dog when we go

Yes you can bring your pet. I spoke to a reservationist and she said there is a 2 pet limit, no weight limit on the pets and that all pet/guest rooms are on the first floor. She didn't mention anything about an extra fee but I did read somewhere that there is a $100 non refundable deposit. Hope this helps;)

wow thats so cool mickeyfan thanks -do you know if its allowed at all 3 of there resorts because im going to be at RP next month..anyway im so excited i think im going to call and find out the info..thanks

ok so i called and all 3 resorts offer this and when i asked about weight limit-hesaid "nope i could bring a bear if i want" and there is no additional fee/deposit required...ok so let me get this straight- there no extra charge for the dog but there is one for your car-go figure..anyway i think its great..i always feel guilty leaving my dog at home while were having fun.

Well, I've got a beagle who thinks she's a French poodle and a Chihuahua who thinks she's a Doberman, but so far we haven't adopted any bears (just 7 cats, 4 dogs, 5 horses, 1 goat, and a squirrel - wouldn't you love to have us in the room next door! LOL).

"havent adopted a bear yet" well its sounds like your well on your way-too funny........

I would love to bring my dog Molly, but I just would not have enough time to spend with her. I would want her to come along with me and we all know that's impossible.

So I guess I will leave her at home in the kennel she goes to normally for grooming and doggie daycare. I'm sure she will be much happier playing with all her buddies while we're away.

kmc,
I told my poor long-suffering husband what you said. He said the only reason I haven't adopted one is because there just hasn't been one wander through yet.

Have a great trip! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter