pets @ loews - $100 deposit?

DSCOTT

Earning My Ears
I already have my room booked at PBH for November, and we are taking our Westie. No one ever mentioned anything about a deposit for pets. I was just reading about the hotel on hotelkingdom.com, and it stated that Loews charges a $100.00 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit for each pet. IS THIS TRUE? I would like to think that if it is, the reservationist would have told me about it.:( Anyway, if anyone has stayed there, and knows the answer to this question, would you please post?:teeth: thanks!

I also read (on hotelkingdom.com) about the $100 non-refundable pet deposit. However, I stayed at HRH last year with my cat and no deposit was required. I had emailed Loews and called HRH to ask about the pet deposit and was assured by both that there wasn't one. I've made reservations this year at RPR (my cat will be coming w/me again) and no deposit was mentioned. So, since there isn't one at HRH & RPR I'm sure it's safe to assume that PBH doesn't require one either. :D

My husband and I stay at the Hard Rock at least twice a year and have been doing this for the last four years. We always bring our dog Dante - an American Eskimo. We have never been charged a deposit in order to bring him with us. Have fun on your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter