PH Strategy

mrd7896

Mouseketeer
General opinions or advice for parkhopping from Epcot to DHS?

I know my options are:

Bus it
Uber/Lyft
Walk???
International Gateway boat (which I have never done)

What usually provides the best experience or maybe the least stressful option?

I'm not too concerned with time but also what is the quickest generally?

This will be the first time in many Disney trips that we aren't renting a car so I haven't been on the bus system for years.

Thank you--

I know my options are:

Bus it
Uber/Lyft
Walk???

This will be the first time in many Disney trips that we aren't renting a car so I haven't been on the bus system for years.

Thank you--

Bus will generally be fastest, but you will need to exit from the front gates of Epcot and walk to the bus terminal.
If you are on the west / northwest side of World Showcase, exiting via the International Gateway (IG) will be more convenient (and "faster" from that area.)
Lots of advocates for walking along the path from the IG and that's fine,
but also taking the boat is a valid choice.

DHS-Epcot-All_012311.jpg

I usually either use the bus or boat, it just depends on where I am in Epcot that determines which one I use. For example, if I'm in Morocco I use the boat, if I'm at Soarin', I use the bus. In general, the boat wins because the boats are closer to their respective exit than the busses are.

I know my options are:

Bus it
Uber/Lyft
Walk???

Thank you--
I normally take the boat from the international gate. I find it easiest. Plus I do love that boat ride.

I typically walk from the international gateway as it is quicker than the boat, but the boat is perfectly fine as well.

We usually walk from the International Gateway. The boat ride is nice if you are not in a super hurry. It makes lots of stops, but it is a nice ride. We never take the bus because it seems so far to the bus stops at EPCOT and can be far to DHS depending on where the bus drops you off. The boat dock is fairly close to the gate. Cheers!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter