Phineas & ferb live!!

AJRitz

DIS DAD #420
Disney has just announced Phineas & Ferb Live!

The tour runs from August, 2011 through March 2012.

Tickets look to be running in the Disney on Ice show price range - around $15 at the low end and around $55 at the high end. party:

Ticket pre-sale starts FRIDAY!

I hope Norm will be there...after Doofenshmirtz, he is my fave by far.

How do the prices work?

the aforementioned website said:
Ticket Prices: $55.00 / $48.00 / $34.00 / $24.00 / $14.00
For $55/ticket do you get to meet Phineas and Ferb?

How do the prices work?

For $55/ticket do you get to meet Phineas and Ferb?

They work like all theater tickets - the more you pay, the closer you get to the stage. There's some variation, based on local market ticket pricing and how many tiers of seating are available in the different venues.

DisDads meet at a P&F Live show. I will probably hit, Reading, Hershey, or Wilkes-Barre

Cool! I was checking out the show times and they have a date in December right next door in Norfolk. Went to buy tickets and the place that is hosting the event doesn't even have it listed :( Called the place and they have no idea about the event... and could not offer any means to notify me when the tickets go on sale.

<RANT>Poor customer service really irks me. In today's technological world there are sooooo many ways to enhance the customer's experience and I find it irritating that now I have to keep checking back with the venue's online ticket system to see when they will officially start selling tickets. Royally irritating that Disney is advertising it and I can't buy them!</RANT>

Back to your normally scheduled program now. Where's Perry?

I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL MARCH 2012!!!!!!!:confused:

The good news is DW somehow got on a group that spreads the news about Feld Entertainment's shows (This is one!). Whenever one of the ice shows or other events roll through town we get VIP tickets in exchange for saying nice things on DW's blog.

I think I just might have to hit up the Independence, MO show. Still working out time to go up and catch a Royals game.

I think I just might have to hit up the Independence, MO show. Still working out time to go up and catch a Royals game.

The show's not until February 2012, but the presale opens tomorrow. I'm really tempted to go ahead and buy tickets.

Not coming to the Dallas/Ft.Worth area. WHAT??

What kind of Evil person avoids the Tri-County Area?

We would be going in Greensboro in March 2012 and I would LOVE to buy presale tickets! Does anyone know the presale code???

I can understand them not coming to Milwaukee - we usually get the second run of most tours like this. But to completely bypass Chicago, too? I'm guessing they're still working on contracts before they announce the dates. Or hoping at least...

Oh, and I always think it's hilarious when shows like this or Disney on Ice make stops in Orlando. You know, for those people that need a dose of Disney magic between trips.

Oh, and I always think it's hilarious when shows like this or Disney on Ice make stops in Orlando. You know, for those people that need a dose of Disney magic between trips.

:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

and yes, we will be going to the Orlando show, afterwards, maybe we'll drive over to Hollywood studio and play with Phineas & Ferb....that is if they quit pushin back their debut...maybe round out the day with Dinner ressies at one of the resorts..

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

and yes, we will be going to the Orlando show, afterwards, maybe we'll drive over to Hollywood studio and play with Phineas & Ferb....that is if they quit pushin back their debut...maybe round out the day with Dinner ressies at one of the resorts..

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2<===Evil White Not-A-Thumb of Jealousy.

You can pay to see one show, or go and see several shows.
I guess if you have a Phineas and Ferb following there really isn't anything that big at Disney yet!
Read up on the P&F interactive character experience, that is going to be cool.

For a dad of a Ferb fan in Mass, this is terrific. She's never seen these characters in person, so this will be awesome for her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter