• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

phone chargers

Buy an Anker charger on amazon and charge it up at night and it will last all day. Anker makes great products.

Totally agree with this. The Anker devices charge pretty quick too. Equivalent to or better than being plugged into the wall with the factory cord.

My Anker charger is actually my go-to method of charging when I am traveling. So many hotels have inconvenient plug locations, that I just got in the habit of charging from the Anker at night and then leaving it to recharge during the day. (I just drop the battery end on the floor and put the phone on the nightstand.) Works great for camping too. Of course, if you're going to need it during the day like at DLR, then you need to do something else or have a second one.

I have a FuelRod that I bought at an airport for $20. It's the same one you buy in the park only $10 cheaper.

It's convenient with the swapping, but it's not the most efficient charger. It's more of a trickle charge, and it will only charge about 1/2 of my iPhone. If you're actively using your phone, it won't charge your phone. It just stops the battery from going down.

I'm happy with my choice to buy one. I travel all the time and go to the parks a lot, and I'd forget to charge something like the Anker one.

I was on the lookout for one of these when I was recently on the park. I brought my own but wasn't confident it would hold up for the entire day. It ended up doing the job but I was still looking for the fuel rod stations in the park. The only one I saw was in Cars Land at Ramones. Make sure you know where to go if you want one. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter