Photo Sharing: Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, Where did you find that Mike?

It's down by the Corner Cafe in North KC. Here is what else they had in their yard...(pretty sure the neighbors aren't very happy about this display, who in their right mind would put up stuff like this?)

IMG_7842.jpg

Here are two shots from Kansas City. They are both of the Indian Scout statue located near downtown.

IMG_7882.jpg

IMG_7896-1.jpg

Nicely done Mike!

And yeah, I'm glad I don't live next to that top one!

LOL, is that on your car?

Oh yeah. Wife has the mickey ice cream bar with one ear bitten off and my oldest daughter has the round mickey head with the yellow poncho on it. I was tempted to get the car sticker "my other car is a monorail" but I refuse to put a sticker on the car. ::yes::

Oh yeah. Wife has the mickey ice cream bar with one ear bitten off and my oldest daughter has the round mickey head with the yellow poncho on it. I was tempted to get the car sticker "my other car is a monorail" but I refuse to put a sticker on the car. ::yes::

:thumbsup2 I have Jack from Jack in the Box on my car. I used to have a nice Disney princess antenna ball. But nobody here is fessing up as to what happened.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter