Photo Sharing: Landscapes, Seascapes, and more

3096dk1.jpg

I'm only on page 10, but I'm enjoying the pictures so far. This one was taken in St. Jean Pied de Port in France, just as I started my Camino.

from raw-00897 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I'm so envious of your journey DisneyFreak06! I enjoy reading about these pilgrimages and seeing the pictures even more. Please post a few more!

Have you seen "The Way" movie with Martin Sheen?

Thanks mom2rtk! I miss the variety of foliage colors found back in Maryland but Colorado's yellow tree leaves everywhere are a whole different fall.

I was sort of hoping to get out to Colorado this fall but it didn't pan out. I'd like to see the Rocky Mountains this time of year. Maybe next year. :)

I'm so envious of your journey DisneyFreak06! I enjoy reading about these pilgrimages and seeing the pictures even more. Please post a few more!

Have you seen "The Way" movie with Martin Sheen?

Thanks! It was an incredible experience, and one day I'll do it again. Hoping to do it solo as that was the original plan. :)

I did watch the movie, before I went on my own pilgrimage. I had noticed a few things seemed out of order, but I'd like to watch it again after having walked the Camino. We did notice a few places, and take special pictures because they were in the movie. I saw a few autographed posters in the albergues as well. :)

from raw-00931 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Last edited:
Thanks! It was an incredible experience, and one day I'll do it again. Hoping to do it solo as that was the original plan. :)

I did watch the movie, before I went on my own pilgrimage. I had noticed a few things seemed out of order, but I'd like to watch it again after having walked the Camino. We did notice a few places, and take special pictures because they were in the movie. I saw a few autographed posters in the albergues as well. :)

from raw-00931 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I really like this one too! Thanks for sharing a little of your unique experience!

I really like this one too! Thanks for sharing a little of your unique experience!

Thanks! It was an incredible adventure. One I hope to do again another time! This first day was hard, as was any time we were walking up. We were in the mountains. I live in Charlottetown, PEI, where our highest elevation in our town is 49 m above sea level. Our first day walking was only 8km, but it involved walking up to almost 800m above sea level. I loved the views, but I needed to stop to catch my breath many, many times!

from raw-00945 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I was sort of hoping to get out to Colorado this fall but it didn't pan out. I'd like to see the Rocky Mountains this time of year. Maybe next year. :)

I do hope you get a chance next year! If you come to Colorado Springs please let me know; I'd love to spend some photo time with you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter