Photo Trip Report Dec 30-Jan 4!

Viki said:
Talking about good, clean living where is Orlando Mike?

I was wondering the same thing. I couldn't remember when he was supposed to return but I was going to post a message suggesting that we all start contributing to his bail fund! Maybe I should call some of my colleagues in Vegas to see if he got arrested ... but if he got nabbed on the Federal side then he really was a bad boy!!

Saxton said:
I was wondering the same thing. I couldn't remember when he was supposed to return but I was going to post a message suggesting that we all start contributing to his bail fund! Maybe I should call some of my colleagues in Vegas to see if he got arrested ... but if he got nabbed on the Federal side then he really was a bad boy!!

Oh, my, you're right, of course. "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." We've seen the last of Mike haven't we?

Great pics Gen.. I still can't believe there were so many of there that week and we never ran into each other! LOL!! Maybe next time!! Looks like you had a great BD!! YAY!!!

Kathy

Loved the irreverent captions as much as the pix, especially the references to horsey bling and Clarice's night-vision goggles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter