Photopass - Buy off Disneyland website or at Aulani

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
I have a reservation for family portraits and know that I can purchase photopass for lower price than normal because of them but was wondering if I can purchase my photopass card prior to my actual portrait reservation? I have the family portraits on Day 5 and a Character breakfast on Day 2. If purchase the digital package of the character breakfast will have to have my photopass already purchased?

Used to purchasing photopass ahead of my trip and doing everything with a magic band so I am sort of lost here.

I was told when I booked my Family portraits that I pay for both the portrait and photo pass at the same time. But she said that the photo pass photos previous to portrait day will be available online to view, you just can't download until after you pay.

Character breakfast and Luau photos are separate purchase and not included in the regular photo pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter