• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photopass/portrait ?

tinkerbellmichelle

Mouseketeer
I read somewhere that there is a place at DD and inside MK where you can get PP photos done in a studio-type setting? Anyone know anything about that? TIA!

Are you referring to BBB? There is a studio in both locations (DTD and MK) for those who purchase a BBB package. Anyone is open to use the locations but priority is given to BBB customers.

I didn't realise that you could have family photo's taken at DTD at BBB. Are they added to your photo pass cd? Do you have to pay extra for this portrait session?

Thanks for the info.

I am so sorry, but I am new to this site and the abbreviations are driving me crazy..trying to figure them out...could someone tell me what BBB is?
Thanks so much!

I didn't realise that you could have family photo's taken at DTD at BBB. Are they added to your photo pass cd? Do you have to pay extra for this portrait session?

Thanks for the info.

It's not a portrait session. It's the studio they use for the BBB photos. It is free to use but I don't think there is a PP photog there at all times to take pics of everyone. If there is, I would think they could just add them to your PP card. It is my understanding that you can use the studio to take your own pics but I could be wrong.

I am so sorry, but I am new to this site and the abbreviations are driving me crazy..trying to figure them out...could someone tell me what BBB is?
Thanks so much!

BBB = Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter