Photopass pre order

Honeystar120608

Mom, Photographer, Disney Lover, 100% Cannuck
I am on the photopass website and can't seem to find where you can pre order it. We did this last year, and saved $25. I couldn't find a thread talking about this, so any help would be great!:surfweb:

I received an offer in an email from "Disney Destinations" 45 days before our trip starts. The subject line was "Disney Vacation Must Sees for the **** Family" and there was a Photopass link towards the bottom. It took me to a page where I could pre-order the CD.

Hope that helps!

Hmmm I didnt get any emails on it. I will have to check it out online again. Im not sure why I cant see it.

I received an offer in an email from "Disney Destinations" 45 days before our trip starts. The subject line was "Disney Vacation Must Sees for the **** Family" and there was a Photopass link towards the bottom. It took me to a page where I could pre-order the CD.

Hope that helps!

how much was it to preorder?

This is no longer available online unless you receive a pin code email from Disney for it. You must be staying on site to receive the discount. If you book through a travel agent you will not receive an email with the code. You have to have your travel agent send your reservation information to disney photopass and than they will send you a discount code. Eventually disney should have it worked out that even those booking through an agent will receive the information but as of right now as far as I know that has not been worked out yet.

The cost is still 99.00 but you have to pay the shipping now as well I believe.

that is not bad. i purchased it back in 2007. and am taking my godson for his first trip and my daughters 3rd so i want to get all the pics for him

This is no longer available online unless you receive a pin code email from Disney for it. You must be staying on site to receive the discount. If you book through a travel agent you will not receive an email with the code. You have to have your travel agent send your reservation information to disney photopass and than they will send you a discount code. Eventually disney should have it worked out that even those booking through an agent will receive the information but as of right now as far as I know that has not been worked out yet.

i do plan on staying on site at the as music resort. do you know any agents that offer free items if you book with them like mickey ears or an autograph book maybe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter