photos - creative ways to present them as gifts

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
I have doubles of the 7 rolls of film I took on vacation. My MIL came on vacation with us. Any creative ways to present the doubles to her? Ive been to the disney store and have a few character photo frames. Besides these and of course a photo album any other ideas? I was thinking a collage with the Wilderness Lodge photos. But do any collage frames come in large size so I dont need to cut down the pictures?

How about buying a Disney photo album and putting the "doubles" in the album? If you have the time to label the pictures (with the where's and when's), that would make it even more special. Some of the albums even have a spot on the cover to show off that extra special photo. I've also seen specialized "photo cubes" that hold quite a few pictures - you just click to see the next one. Check out a photo store. I think you will get lots of ideas there. Good luck!

Of course the scrapebooker in me says: put them in a scrapebook! Using lots of disney stickers and not sure if you have kids - but if so include quotes from the trip. You can always add those little memorable things that happened (or was said) that wasn't caught on film. Good luck!

My parents always had a stack of photos on the tv of the grandkids. I got tired of seeing them and knocking them off so I got them a wooden photo box. I don't remember how many it holds but it has a frame on the top to display a photo and then you stick the others in the box. It's still out so people can look at the pictures but it looks nice and they aren't falling on the floor anymore either. It's kind of like a treasure box.

When guests have come with us to WDW, we get one or two "special" pictures blown up into a larger size - 5 x 7 or 8 x 10 and frame it in a special frame. It makes a keepsake that brings sparkle to their eyes and a smile on their face everytime they look at it!

We do a photo calender every year, and have one made for grandparents, and several aunts. They cost approximately $25 each, and we have them made in time to use a Christmas gifts. We use a company called Future Memories, but lots of local companies do them now, too.

Patti

Patti -- Love the calendar idea!! I may make 'em up for my kids and me...just to help remember the trip!! Thanks for the input!

I love the calendar idea. I'll keep it in mind where I take pics on our next trip. My mom, sis and niece are going with us. I will be sure to snap shot of the kids at appropriate places (Christmas store, blizzard beach, etc)

The company I use is Future Memories. They have a coupon for buy 5 calenders get one free, which works perfectly for us. One of the best things is you can do as many photos per page as you want, so some of the pages we do have two or three photos on them.

Hope this works for you guys---we get TONS of comments on ours in the kitchen!

Patti

Just a suggestion - but if you have Print Artist or a similar art program, you could probably print out the calendars yourself for much less. I think you can get things like that bound (with the plastic flippy things)at most printing or copy places. Might be a cheaper alternative if you are going to be making a lot of them....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter