Photos of Rich Hyams

Richyams

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Hey guys- I know some were asking for pics so that they could attach a face to the memories.

I just made this site for him, and it's small and takes about two seconds to look at, so if anyone's interested-

http://www.geocities.com/snarlgrrl

-Jacqueline

we're all thinking of you and your daughter...

Signing off now in memory...

:sunny:

Lisa, thank you so much and my God bless you and your daughter..Rich always made me laugh but most important he always made me THINK..Thanks for sharing him with us..Marianne

Ok just a quick question which one is the wife and which one is the daughter they both look very young.

Jacqueline -

Thanks so much for posting pics of your dad!! What a thoughtful thing to do...my thoughts and prayers are with you right now. I have thought of you EVERY day since I heard the news. I hope you realize how many people are thinking of you, and wishing you all the strength and courage at this time. Your dad made a difference in the lives of SOO many...even people on the boards here who never met him. I didn't think OKW would appeal to me, but I almost did an add-on there just because of your dad's comments (I am a BWV owner)...I will DEFINITELY check out OKW when we go home in Dec...and, I will think of him the entire time I am there!!!!

Your dad was one of the funniest, and most gifted writers I have ever had the pleasure of reading. You were blessed to have him as a father, and as the mother of a beautiful 2 year-old daughter...I can tell you this...having you in his life allowed him to fight to stay here even longer...your presence kept him alive. If he could've possibly stayed longer to be with you...he would still be here...but know, that your love kept him here longer than if he had never been blessed with you. The love we have for our children is what gives us the courage to go on every day...I'm sure that was the same for your father.

I wish you all the best,

:wave:

Beca

Jacqueline: Thanks for posting the photos of you and your mom & dad. It's obvious to see how much your dad loved you and your mom! Knowing how much people cared for and respected your dad will help you and your mom in the healing process. God bless!

Thanks, Jacqueline! Unfortunately I can't get the link to open for some reason. I did catch some other pictures of your dad on another thread. :D

Continued prayers and encouragement to you and your mom. :wave2:

Thanks for posting the pictures. You guys look like you were having a ball! May all those happy memories help you in the grieving and healing process.

Kim

Even though I never pictured a face with the posts, I think that he looks just like I would imagine.

Good luck to the family Jacqueline!

Originally posted by Tigger1
Thanks for the pics. I also am wondering who is the daughter and is the mom.

Tigger

I thought the same thing!

God bless you both Lisa & Jacqueline.

Wow, thanks for the pics. This tragedy just reminds me what is important to me. The wife and kids. Enjoy life, folks. Hug you family. Spend lots of time with them. It will be over before we know it.

Jacqueline,

I played with the pictures tonight and corrected the color so you guys aren't so purple! :teeth:

adisney1.jpg

adisney2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter