PIC-TRIP REPORT Orlando 8/13 - 8/22 LOTS OF PICS COMPLETED 27/09/2010

These are the last WWOHP photos I will be posting :sad2:. And the next post will include some pics from Seuss Landing.

87941672.jpg

61413790.jpg

49370044.jpg

82620467.jpg

26585871.jpg

60776628.jpg

Awesome photos, just can't believe all the detail, I can't imagine what it is going to look like live. Can't wait to see your other photos from around the park as well. Thanks again.:goodvibes

This will be the final post on this TR:sad2:.
I hope everyone enjoyed it and that it helped showing almost everything that Universal Orlando has to offer.

I appreciated all the comments that were made and thank you all for sharing this experience with us.

These are some of the few Seuss Landing Pics I have, Enjoy :thumbsup2

67141000.jpg

47475412.jpg

46351370.jpg

86084192.jpg

46939149.jpg

12296775.jpg

THE END :wizard:

what a great TR and fantastic photos!!!!! Thank you so much!!! 3 weeks and we'll be seeing it ourselves---thanks for the preview!

Awesome report, awesome photos, thank you for taking the time to do it all.:goodvibes:thumbsup2

what a great TR and fantastic photos!!!!! Thank you so much!!! 3 weeks and we'll be seeing it ourselves---thanks for the preview!

Thank you for coming along. In no time you will be there and I expect lots of pics and a TR also :rotfl:.

Awesome report, awesome photos, thank you for taking the time to do it all.:goodvibes:thumbsup2

Thanks, hope it was helpful and know that you´ll have a great time. Photos really don´t show how great WWOHP is. :thumbsup2

Thanks Cagenot your trippie has been great :banana:

Thank you for your comments, hope you enjoyed it. :woohoo:

Great photos. Can I ask what sort of camera and flash you were using, along with various lenses.

Great photos. Can I ask what sort of camera and flash you were using, along with various lenses.

Thank your for your comment on the photos.

I use a Lumix DMC-FZ28 and don´t use any additonal lenses. Most of the pics were taken with the automatic function (I think camera does a great job autodetecting the perfect setting for the type of scenery, with no movement).

Night shots with night shot scenery prestablished in the camera (tripod for the castle pic). I used the built in flash, but in most of them no flash at all, just natural light (really bright and hot sun in summer :))

If you want any info about the settings used in certain pics I will gladly help you with them if you want to mess with your manual camera functions.

A lot of pictures are missing, did you take them down? Would love to see them! Great TR though!

A lot of pictures are missing, did you take them down? Would love to see them! Great TR though!

Hello, I´ve checked and all pics are there, the thing I noticed is that I had to refresh browser a couple of times for all of them to show up. Maybe there are too many pics? :confused3

The Hilton looks very similar to a timeshare I've been at over there. Looks lovely!

It is a great place to stay, we loved it as it was close to everything and had great acommodations.

Wonderful TR and photos. Makes me even more excited for our trip in December!

Thanks, you will have a great time. Enjoy!

I'm so glad that you can go inside the castle without riding, because I'm not a rollercoaster persone either, but wanted to see what it looked like. This is a great report.

Can´t see this post in Trip Report Section. I´m posting to see if it appears again :thumbsup2. If you have just read it hope you enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter