Pics of SIGNS at WDW

IMG_3375.jpg

IMG_3376.jpg

Okay here's a fun one for all of you "sign" people- the signs on the roads directing you to the parks have 6 colors on them- the main colors are green and purple because these colors are "calming" and are meant to calm you after your long journey to the resort. The other four colors are red, white, yellow and black- the colors of Mickey Mouse!!!

Oh, i love this thread!! Too bad not all of my friends can understand how i can get so excited over pictures of SIGNS!!!
DSC00559.jpg

DSC00544.jpg

DSC00545-1-1.jpg

Kinda of a sign -- it was part of the carpet in the street on the media day for American Idol Experience, when the past idols rode in. Plus there are signs in the background. :)

AIEcarpet.jpg

Before TSM opened:

RexPoster.jpg

My favorite ---- :love:

ToTsignNight2.jpg

TV as a "sign"? ;)

Totlibrary7.jpg

Totlibrary8.jpg

Totlibrary3.jpg

Not quite a sign, but one of the mosaics surrounding the bathtub in the Cinderella Castle suite. :thumbsup2

castletub.jpg

DL:

Club33Barbdoor-1-1.jpg

I found one more-

DSCF0808.jpg

And thanks everyone, I love this thread. I'm getting some great ideas for my next trip. I was looking for some different things to take pictures of and now I know, signs!

Does anyone have a picture of the bus stop assignment sign at MK? I'm specifically looking for the number for the Y&BC :confused3

Is it Monday yet? I sure hope not.

boardwalkespn.jpg

A Very Merry Christmas Party

magickingdom35.jpg

Dec. 9, 2007 High Temp: 80F

popcentury5.jpg

Who is that up there?

mickeysignhs.jpg

POP 12/6/2008 Hi Temp: 78F

poppool.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter