Pics of VGF Pool?????????

jerseygal

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any pics of VGF Pool yet?

Saw some pics of the villas and they are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2:cheer2:

THANKS in advance!:cool1::cool1:

jerseygal said:
Anyone have any pics of VGF Pool yet?

Saw some pics of the villas and they are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2:cheer2:

THANKS in advance!:cool1::cool1:

There is no villas only pool the regular GF pools so you can look at the resort thread and see them.

Haven't been following the details on VGF! Okay, now I know!:)

Just for curiosity sake, why did they not build a separate pool like other DVC properties? Lack of space I would imagine?

THANKS!!!!!!!!::):)

Haven't been following the details on VGF! Okay, now I know!:) Just for curiosity sake, why did they not build a separate pool like other DVC properties? Lack of space I would imagine? THANKS!!!!!!!!::):)
The beach pool that's near the sandy beach feels like the it's the VGF pool. The courtyard pool was redesigned and made into a beach pool. It wasn't used as much before it's new design. It's closer to all the other buildings at the Grand. The new children's splash pool is between the two pools.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter