** Picture of the Day 3 **

River Comes Alive
August 1, 2017

“I just want it [Disneyland] to look like nothing else in the world, and it should be surrounded by a train.” - Walt Disney

It does Walt, it’s beautiful, all of it. I know you would be proud, and I know you’d be right there in the cab one hand on the throttle and huge smile on your face. Thank you for bringing magic to the world.

35519133954_d956924f4e_b.jpg

It's that time of the year...FOOTBALL is back! :yay: This family has been excited about football season for many years...this little Cowboys fan is now a sophomore in high school! :faint: She's still carrying on our "Cowboys tradition"...

MyPhoto1500136288677_zps0dd3lw0q.jpg
:tink:

She had to wait 4 days but DGD finally got to celebrate her birthday tonight...and I think she liked her gift from Mimi & Pappy. She wants to learn how to sew...just like Mimi :goodvibes ... her first "big girl sewing machine" :goodvibes. Should keep her busy until school starts! :woohoo:

P1210438_zpsqxibjzqq.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter