** Picture of the Day 3 **

miles and miles.......

0938ed-XL.jpg

Lovely dress and beautiful granddaughter!

Thank you Kathy; they all "cleaned up well". Everyone in this group played a sport...soccer, volleyball, tennis, basketball, baseball, football...and the "track girl" (DGD's best friend) was off in Kingsville (3 1/2 hours away) running in the Regional Final of the 100 hurdles. Bless her heart; that sweet young lady finished her race at 2:35, did makeup and hair in the car and got dressed for prom in a gas station restroom! :oops::rotfl:...

58442715_10218793058281523_7545032794787807232_o.jpg

BUT...her mother got her to the restaurant in time to have dinner with the group (6:30 reservation) and go on to the prom together! Did I see that your area of the country was getting more SNOW??? o_O:tink:

Thank you Kathy; they all "cleaned up well". Everyone in this group played a sport...soccer, volleyball, tennis, basketball, baseball, football...and the "track girl" (DGD's best friend) was off in Kingsville (3 1/2 hours away) running in the Regional Final of the 100 hurdles. Bless her heart; that sweet young lady finished her race at 2:35, did makeup and hair in the car and got dressed for prom in a gas station restroom! :oops::rotfl:...

58442715_10218793058281523_7545032794787807232_o.jpg

BUT...her mother got her to the restaurant in time to have dinner with the group (6:30 reservation) and go on to the prom together! Did I see that your area of the country was getting more SNOW??? o_O:tink:

Yes, it has snowed above 11,000 feet for two days and then snowed on us this morning! Luckily it's not sticking on the streets so I can go to the gym this morning.

Sorry I've been MIA. @Goopy your DGD is gorgeous! The gown is beautiful and so is her hair. And congrats on the soccer honors!

AWWWWW...thanks...we think so too :goodvibes; she's an athletic and pretty young lady but most pleased with her big heart, kindness to others and she has a LOT of "common sense" which is rare in a teenager now-a-days! :rotfl: :tink:

Excited today when we checked the Texas Association of Soccer Coaches website and discovered not only DGD on their ALL-STATE list but 2 of her teammates too! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

i-34kwRbk-M.jpg
i-tvVhxmK-M.jpg
i-HtVWcGW-M.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter