Picture received from MVMCP 12/12 ?

Peter Johnson

Mouseketeer
I tried searching for this info, but search is presently disabled. :rolleyes:

Has anyone received their MVMCP pictures from 12/12? We were at the 12/12 monsoon, and have not received the picture yet. IIRC we received our pic before Christmas last year.

Thanks!

Originally posted by MamaKate
I went on 12/12 & received by picture about a week later.

Thanks, MamaKate. Sounds like my pics got lost. Is there an address/phone/website listed with the pics that I can contact?

Sorry, but I don't know how to check the status, but there is a re-order telephone number they include with the pictures. Maybe if you give them your name they can look it up.

I don't have the form in front of me, but I'll go try and find it and post the information tomorrow.

:D ,
Katherine

1-800-347-1388

I attended the MVMCP on Dec 10 and received my picture on Fri 01/03/03 - and it was postmarked 12/31/02

Peter, I don't know if you received your MVMCP picture yet, but I told you I'd post the phone number that is on the order form. The # is (407) 426-6900 or 1-800-347-1388. Maybe if you give them the date you went & your name, maybe they can look it up and send you a new picture.

Hope this helps!
:D ,
Katherine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter