Pictures of ASMusic?

pta-mom

<font color=deeppink>The three-second rule does no
I would LOVE to see some Dis photos of All Star Music's surroundings...rooms, restaurants, pools, grounds, anything. We've never been there before & August will be our first time & I would love to see some pics to get excited about it!!

Thanks all!

we stayed for 1 night last Dec and I have a few I will post shortly...as soon as my other pics finish uploading to photobucket:thumbsup2

We stayed in June 2005, really enjoyed the resort! :thumbsup2 Here are a few of our pics, not very good. These are not digitals but regular pictures taken with a digital camera about 2 months ago :lmao: so I'm sorry the quality isn't that great. We were in the Rock section, ALL the way in the very back of the resort. About a 15 minute walk to the lobby/buses! :scared1: Not the best location, but a greatly themed resort.
100_3259.jpg

100_3286.jpg

100_3288-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter