Pictures of ASMusic?

Thanks for this thread!!! We are staying at the ASMu Family Suites the end of August and are getting excited!

These are great pics..we will be booking a Grand Gathering here as soon as the 2009 rates are released...more pics, please!!!

Thanks for this thread!!! We are staying at the ASMu Family Suites the end of August and are getting excited!

We're gonig in January and I want to hear ALL about your trip! Let me know if you're going to post a trip report, or just let me know how you liked the Family Suites. We switched from Fort Wilderness cabins because we thought the resort was better for our kids.

Have a magical time!pixiedust:

Sharon

When are you heading to ASMu? It seems like you will be there when we will be. We are getting there Aug 20th and staying to the 29th.

I have some more pics from the end of June. We stayed in the Family Suite.

Fountain
DisneyDay2070web.jpg

Towel Buddies
001web.jpg

Bathroom area-toliet and shower to the right
004web.jpg

Kitchen
006web.jpg

Bedroom
007web.jpg

008web.jpg

Living room
013web.jpg

014web.jpg

Check in area
DisneyDay2057web.jpg

Hallway from food court to bus stop
DisneyDay2056web.jpg

When are you heading to ASMu? It seems like you will be there when we will be. We are getting there Aug 20th and staying to the 29th.

Hey!! We're arriving the 20th of Aug too!! So exciting!!!

Thanks Davids68girl for the photos! They were great! So, were you pleased with ASMusic?

Wow, these pics really have me thinking. We were going to book at ASMovies, but Music seems so much prettier.

I'll be honest...I'm not so hot for the huge icons and all that. For those of you that have been to both...would you say that Music is more appealing to the adults?

We stayed in Country Fair 5 with my school music department. Sorry about the quality-we weren't yet in the digital age.:laughing:
asmu.jpg

My room was behind the giant violin.

asmuroom2.jpg

This was my mom's room (obviously before the update) with her towel mickey.

pool2.jpg

It was so cold while we were there and we're from New York...we know cold! This was the steam coming off the pool one morning.

Great Bright Photos! Keep going back and forth with decision between returning to CBR or saving money and staying at ASMU. We will be visiting in June 2009! The nice photos cause the most troubles:rotfl: :goodvibes The resort looks so colorful and fun.

Thanks for the photos, we'll be staying there in November for my husband's and daughter's first trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter