PIN Code Question...

poohbear158

DIS Veteran
I received an e-mail today from 'your disney travel planner', but I don't see any codes attached to it. Where on the e-mail are the codes supposed to be? Also, I priced a package through the e-mail then priced the same package on disney.com and they came to the same exact amount so it looks like I really wasn't offered any special deal. It seems as if the e-mail they sent is the same package on disney.com (magic my way plan).... any thoughts?

:earboy2:

I got the same thing, I believe it is where you priced on line at the disney site. They are hoping that you will come back and book it. ;)

We may just not know - I don't care what they say, when I called to make my current reservation, I was told I had one for a spring package (expired by the time I called) - and I'd have gone if I had known. I know darned well that I received no postcard or e-mail. So even though some cast members at CRO act put out if someone asks them to look for codes, is there a choice? :confused3 :rolleyes1

I received an email it was for regular priced room and park pass for 6 days 5 nights, but you got the Dining package for free with the 6 days package. The price they quoted was the same as on the Disney site but the dining package was free. I think the dining package for 6 days is about $500 so thats a big savings. Oh ya the dates where Aug something to Oct. 4th. Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter