Pin collectors - which pins do you collect?

SIMJUN

Mouseketeer
I collect Maleficent, Evil Queen and the witch.

I also collect Mickey/Walt and Mickey heads

My H collects Donald

DD collects Peter Pan

other DD collects Tinkerbell

I collect Tinker Bell, Sorcerer Mickey, Patriotic Pins, Travel related pins, Halloween, and yummy food pins!

My sis & I collect Belle, Mulan & Silvermist. I also have Mickey & Minnie as cute couples :)

If you want to see my collection, please feel free to do so on pinpics. Same user id as this one :)

I collect mostly Nightmare Before Christmas. My 12 yr old DD collects Tinkerbell. I have a lanyard full of Pirate pins and then just miscellaneous stuff. Last trip we started collecting Alice in Wonderland also, specifically looking for the Cheshire cat.

I like to collect retro logo pins, obscure Disney Cast or Disney Department pins. Also Disney pins that are given out for internal events or Conventions or Coporate events.

Swamp Fox

I collect Disney nametags, badges, and vintage costume pieces. Here's a few of my items..

cozplay.jpg

Scrooge McDuck and Disney Themed Star Wars for myself
Sorcerer Mickey for Betsy

Then whatever else might attracted our attention. Right now, we are doing the TDS Character Sketch series with matching Dangle pins

I'm not a serious collector, but I'm SOOO looking forward to trading in a couple weeks! I can't really decide on one specific character or theme, so I think I want to just collect one of each film. It will take a long, long time and even more money, but it's fun to imagine! I think it'd be even more fun to pick a character from the movies that isn't the main character... harder to find!

I just try to stick with ones I like or ones that have some sort of meaning (like the year we went, the resort we stayed at, or a favorite/new attraction). Since I don't trade at all, I bought a few of the hidden Mickey ones on ebay a while ago.

Some interesting collections here.

Love the pics of the costume pins - they are gorgeous.

Merryweather, Tink, Mickey, Minnie, parks, attractions, celebrations, foods, Donald for DH and any others that I like.

I am also on pinpics with the same id, if anyone wants to look.

Disney Polynesian Pins! Love them! If you have any your looking to get rid of, let me know! I need more Pinbacks!

284381_10150250912014123_726699122_7471887_221733_n.jpg

267833_10150250911904123_726699122_7471884_1528146_n.jpg

- MaterializedHaunt :hmghost:

OOOH, I love the Polynesian collection! I have a couple of those too...definitely one of my favorite resorts! :goodvibes

I collect the following pins:

Haunted Mansion
Star Wars
Maleficent
Pirates of the Caribbean
Space Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Nightmare Before Christmas

I just started collecting in October during my honeymoon in WDW (where I spent probably $400 on pins). I've since become slightly obsessed with pin collecting. I spend hours trolling the bay looking for great deals on pins for my collection. I've actually become obsessed with all things Disney, not just pins. Luckily my wife is right there with me :)

If you're looking for the rubber Mickey pinbacks they can be purchased on eBay for next to nothing.

No not those... maybe I dont know what they are, but the old circle pins with the long metal pin clip in the back, I have 2 in one of my pictures. What do people call these?

I am beginning to collect Alice in Wonderland and anything with teacups too. It is so hard to narrow it down because there is so much of Disney that I love!:)

I am beginning to collect Alice in Wonderland and anything with teacups too. It is so hard to narrow it down because there is so much of Disney that I love!:)

oh yes i completely agree with you!!! It took me a couple years to finally figure out what exactly I wanted to collect that wouldnt make my wallet hop out of my pocket and smack me silly!:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter