Pin error

kastoney

Disney foodie served with a side of sarcasm
I received an up to 35% off pin good through early March but each time I try to view it online I get this message "Error: We are currently unable to show your offer, as our system is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." Anyone else having this issue? I'm just trying to see if the rate is any better than the AP discount I already have booked.

I received an up to 35% off pin good through early March but each time I try to view it online I get this message "Error: We are currently unable to show your offer, as our system is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." Anyone else having this issue? I'm just trying to see if the rate is any better than the AP discount I already have booked.

Nope, grab a paddle. We're in the same boat.

I'm really hoping it's just a system down issue, and not one of those issues where I HAVE to call Disney to get rates on stays. I'd rather just figure it all out on my own.

Just go ahead and call disney They can let you know what the rate is. Everytime if and when I get a pin I have to call.

Nope, grab a paddle. We're in the same boat.

I'm really hoping it's just a system down issue, and not one of those issues where I HAVE to call Disney to get rates on stays. I'd rather just figure it all out on my own.

At least it's not just me. In 2014 Disney has got to be about the only company that hasn't embraced this whole Internet fad ; ). Maddening

Just go ahead and call disney They can let you know what the rate is. Everytime if and when I get a pin I have to call.

They're not bothered by that? I hate being a bugger, you know?

But I really want to know what a double-resort stay is going to run me, and get numbers on a few places, like ASports, POR, Poly, WL, and AK.

It is seven years later, and this problem still exists. Does anyone have a workaround or know why this error code pops up?

It is seven years later, and this problem still exists. Does anyone have a workaround or know why this error code pops up?
With me it was usually the ZIP code. One time it ended up looking for DD's college zip vs our home.

I’ve had problems viewing PIN codes online because, even though they are sent to my email address (as the master booker of all vacations), they are sent to someone that traveled with me - my husband, my kids, my mom - not to me. Usually trying out their last names work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter