Pin Event LE Pins and Lanyards

AZ JazzyJ

<font color=teal>The Talented One<br><font color=p
Greetings fellow adventurers! As the sands of the hourglass slowly fall, the time for the Epcot pin event approaches. As many of you know, Mean Laureen and I are hosting a little pin meet on August 11 at the Contemporary. To help commemorate this event, we are having a few things made and I would like to get an idea if anyone is interested. For each guest attending the meet, we will have made
  • Custom Mean Laureen & Arizona Jeff Lanyard
  • Personalized Laminated Lanyard Card
  • Limited Edition Arizona Jeff & Mean Laureen Pin
To help offset the cost of these items, we would ask that if you are interested in receiving the commemorative pin meet merchandise that you trade one Disney pin for the Lanyard/Card/Pin set (Like CM Pin trading, any pin that is tradeable at the parks will be welcomed). Please let me know if you would like one of these so that I can get an accurate count. You can either reply to this message or send an e-mail to Arizona Jeff . I look forward to seeing all of you in August.

Jeff

Count me in!!!

Please make one for me, and let me know where to go to trade for it! My first name is Nichole aka Amor4Pooh. I am from Los Angeles, California.
Thanks a bunch!!
I'm looking forward to your pintrading party!!!:jester:
If it is possible, could we get the lanyards before the event (I'd be willing to pay for postage and send you my pin in advance) so we can wear it during the event?

This is the preliminary pin design for The Great Pin Adventure:

pa_pin2.gif

Jeff

Houston...errr...Jeff, *I* have a problem! I can't view the graphic. Is it a surprise? ;) Help! What do I need to do to see an example of the lanyard/pin set? :bounce:

I love it! What a great pin. I need one for me and one for my husband.

Two, please.:D

One for me, one for DH.

Thanks.

Do you want the trading pins in advance? Or, do we bring them to the meet?

Goin' to a pin meet! Goin' to a pin meet!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Jeff, you better believe I will happily trade for those items. It will be great having a special souvenir of a special pin event.

Yes, we would be more than happy to trade two pins for this special event!
We need two sets of lanyard/pins:
JamesD
LindaD (DW)

Thank you Jeff and Lauri for making this a special event. We are looking forward to it!

Put me down for two... You two are doing an amazing job....

Would love to have two. DH & myself. This is so nice of you two to do this. When do you need the pins?

Count us in---Shirley 38 & John59

Actually I was gonna give Jeff a Philly Cheese steak, a Philly Pretzel and buy him either a bowl of Cheese Soup or a Sea Food Dinner.

The Sea food dinner I think was a great idea. My reasoning ; has anyone ever seen a fish swimming in the Arizona sand ??: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We need 2 pins (me and Shirley or is it Shirley and I).

Hey Jeff---You said hosting a little Pin Meet---Half of the U.S. is gonna be there.

This thing is GONNA BE A BLAST.

JOHNNIE & SHIRL :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'd love one and count, Terry & Roberta Moynihan in as well. So we'll need three.

Thanks.

Cyn

Jeff - one please!!!

I absolutely LOVE you design!! Can't wait to get my hands on the set. I have a special pin for you if you email me I will send it out so you can have it prior to my seeing you at the event.

I now have a preliminary design for the Lanyard Card for everyone to review.
azml_card.jpg

I wanted to have the Pin Meet logo but also show the Swan Resort where the meet is being held. Let me know what you think.

Jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter