Pin Traders Across the Country!!! Updated 02/18/03

I'm from PA too but I'm probably over 2 hours away, I live in a little town called Shamokin its about 10 minutes from Kneobels amusement park.

Another central PA trader. Bit of a noob, actually. My son has traded on the last two trips, and I gave it a swing during the marathon weekend period. Had some fun, but I think I was a bit too discriminating at the start of the trip. After all, you can always trade again, right ? By the way, we do get down to Knoebels once or twice a summer. Wouldn't it be funny to do a Disney pin swap at Knoebels this summer ?

Fellow Texas pin trader here...since 2005! I would love to have a Texas pin meet! :banana:

Spent part of the weekend going through my Disney pins and came across some state pins from the Disney Store sale that came out around the time this thread was started. I plan to clear out most of my pin collection, via Ebay, by the end of the year. Most of the pins are from the Disney Store events like 100 Years of Magic and are still in the wrapper.

I have multiple state pins for Massachusetts, New Hamphsire, New York, and Connecticut still in the wrapper. I'd be willing to trade for other states (I have a Florida pin) if they are still in the original wrapper. Either PM me or post here.

Is there a specific thread for actual pin trading? If so, I can't find it.

Anyway, I happen to have 2 of the Vinylmation Jr., It's a Small World chasers -- the sun chaser (got 2 of them in the same pack).

Would love to trade one of these...ideally, for another pin in the IASW series.

Is there a specific thread for actual pin trading? If so, I can't find it.

Anyway, I happen to have 2 of the Vinylmation Jr., It's a Small World chasers -- the sun chaser (got 2 of them in the same pack).

Would love to trade one of these...ideally, for another pin in the IASW series.

The best place for pin trading is on the pinpics website. You can find who is looking for that pin and offer to trade for it.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter