Pin Trading at Aulani

FinnFogg

Mouseketeer
After YEARS of trips to DL/WDW/Aulani trying to encourage my (now) 8, 10 and 12 year old to get into pin trading with nothing more than a “meh” in response, they have suddenly decided that it is the BEST THING EVER and they can’t wait to go to Aulani in a couple of weeks to pin trade. 🙄. Can anyone update me on the current pin trading offerings at Aulani?

I noticed that within the daily activities listed on the Aulani app there are “Kalepa’s Store Pin Trading Hours”.

I did some trading at the afternoon event outside of Kalepa’s during my trip last October!

Good info above. I'd just observe that pin trading at Aulani is not really a big thing anymore. We've visited 6 times, with the most recent stay being in September 2021, and its been less and less every time.

We were at Aulani this past week. They had pin trading outside of Kalepas. Also they said you can pin trade with DVC, concierge and cast members with blue shirts. The DVC and concierge have an album you can go through. The cast members in blue wear a small over the shoulder holder with several pins on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter