Pirates and Pals

Candycane83

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done this recently or has done it during 4th of July? I’m wondering if it would be worth the trek from Universal to do this.... :) TIA!

We did it last February and LOVED it!!!
Best bang for our buck during our trip last February. 3 characters, tons of food, entertaining boat ride and a great view of the fireworks without having to fight the crowds. Highly recommend.

We did it back in October during Hallowishes fireworks (MNSSHP). It was awesome. One of the best "extras" we've ever done at WDW and would pay to do it again in a heartbeat.

We did it last July (not 4th though) for my daughter's birthday. It was the best thing we did that trip so much so my daughter is asking to do it again next trip. I'm not a big add on person for the most part. However, this is one extra I feel is worth the money.

It was a great experience, but I'm not sure I would trek over from Universal just to do this. I guess it would depend on the length of my trip and if I had easy transportation. It is a lot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter