Pirates of Eleuthera

Ronneeaght

Mouseketeer
I’m hoping when people start visiting Lookout Cay / Lighthouse Point someone can report back on

The Pirates of Eleuthera Adventure Tour (LPT11)​

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/...oint-the-pirates-of-eleuthera-adventure-tour/

I don’t remember seeing this one when the Port Adventures first dropped and I think my DS5 would really like it. Also, it seems like maybe there’s a scavenger hunt / escape room vibe at the end? I didn’t think we’d do anything scheduled here but this is definitely intriguing!

Bonus points if we get an extra use out of pirate night stuff after schlepping it to Florida and back, ha.

We are on the inaugural sailing and unfortunately it's not available on the list of port adventures for either stop. ☹️ My 7 year old would love this too!

Bummer!! (Although maybe sympathy isn’t totally in order because how exciting to be on the inaugural cruise!! :hyper:)

We don’t sail until late October. If we get a chance and do this excursion I’ll report back. Maybe something for you to look forward to for next time ::yes::

We sail in October hitting both Castaway and Lookout Cays. While I'm definitely interested (I have 7 yo and 10 yo boys that love puzzles and scavenger hunts), I don't know if I can stomach paying $69 for each kid and then $79 for each parent to follow along (+tips). Maybe I'm too much of penny pincher to enjoy cruising, all the extra costs for these kind of things are kind of bumming me out... 😥
(Our 5-night Oct trip (HOTHS) on the Magic will be our first ever cruise. )

You may want to keep checking - this was added as an option for my August sailing months
We'll be there in July. This isn't being offered for our visit either.☹️
You might try checking again. It just showed up as a new option for my August sailing past my initial booking date!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter