Pixar Preview?

Thank you Skye! I’m hedging my bets! Thinking about trying to watch somewhere near Carthay Circle. It’s pretty busy today for a Thursday. Wonder if people are hear ahead of Pixar Fest this weekend or coming to use up their sip and savor tabs or maybe still spring break? I know at least one school district in San Diego is on spring break this week.

My sister's district up in LA is also on sprink break this week.

Thank you Skye! I’m hedging my bets! Thinking about trying to watch somewhere near Carthay Circle. It’s pretty busy today for a Thursday. Wonder if people are hear ahead of Pixar Fest this weekend or coming to use up their sip and savor tabs or maybe still spring break? I know at least one school district in San Diego is on spring break this week.
DCA is busier than DL. I’m eavesdropping on people while my kiddo sleeps and it seems like there are still a lot of people on break and there are definitely a ton of those AP lanyards out and about.

DCA is busier than DL. I’m eavesdropping on people while my kiddo sleeps and it seems like there are still a lot of people on break and there are definitely a ton of those AP lanyards out and about.
I just moved to DL and they just announced that the Pixar play parade will start on one hour.

Yeah, looks like the fireworks will be a no go tonight due to the winds but PTN and PPP should be good to go.

Looks like I was wrong! Reports from Twitter do show that fireworks went off tonight, despite the 'possible show cancellation' spiel going off. Either the winds really died down or they for sure wanted to get the show going tonight.

Looks like I was wrong! Reports from Twitter do show that fireworks went off tonight, despite the 'possible show cancellation' spiel going off. Either the winds really died down or they for sure wanted to get the show going tonight.
They went off just after 9:30 after two wind delay announcements.

Last edited:
The winds really did die down about an hour after the sun went down. It was crazy because it was so windy earlier. My hot dog nearly blew off my plate!

I doubt there will be a parade tonight. There isn't enough clearance with the food booths still there.

There will most definitely not be fireworks tonight. It's very windy now and expected to get worse tonight.

There were parades in both parks and fireworks (after a delay).

I just watched fresh baked video of the fireworks. Wow! This look amazing! I kinda wish our trip was sooner. I’m hoping paint the night stays around through the holidays.

I just watched fresh baked video of the fireworks. Wow! This look amazing! I kinda wish our trip was sooner. I’m hoping paint the night stays around through the holidays.
Hoping to catch at least one of these the last Friday of April. We can catch them all on our week long trip in June, but I'm impatient. Plus we missed out on PTN and the 60th fireworks by one day, so I do NOT want to miss these. Excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter