Pixie Dust? (@Barber ship)

tobin04

Mouseketeer
can you still stop at the barber shop on Main St. for some pixie dust? We skipped any of the makeover places this time but I know my son would love the pixie dust.

The Barber Shop stopped doing drop-in pixie dust this summer - they might have small bags ready to give out, but nothing guaranteed. More likely you'll be directed to Castle Couture for pixie dust

The Barber Shop stopped doing drop-in pixie dust this summer - they might have small bags ready to give out, but nothing guaranteed. More likely you'll be directed to Castle Couture for pixie dust

This is news to me.
I can't find any info about it by searching multiple places.

I'd like to keep my files up-to-date, so if you have any sources, can you please post them?
Thanks.

This is news to me.
I can't find any info about it by searching multiple places.

I'd like to keep my files up-to-date, so if you have any sources, can you please post them?
Thanks.

Me being in Magic Kingdom every weekend. I can double check on Saturday, but the story that I've been told is that the barber shop is so small that its hard to accommodate guests who aren't getting a haircut, even if it is just for a few moments.
Of course there may be some cast who still do it, but as a general rule I've seen everyone directed to Castle Couture

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter