Pizza delivery at AKL

I know in the past that both Flippers and Uno had delivery to the resorts. I don’t know if that’s the case now. You might also look at the food delivery services like Door Dash or GrubHub.

2018 was able to get either Pizza Hut pretty late at night. Pretty sure had to meet them at the entrance to the lobby? It was like they pulled up to the "drop off" area.

Have also ordered Uno's in October 2019 to CBR and was super easy as well.

If you push the "front desk" button on the room phone, the (not-really-at-the-front-desk) guest services CM that answers will give you a bunch of options with the phone number to call. Just be aware that you have to meet the delivery at the resort lobby; they can't deliver to rooms.

AKL has the best restaurant collection on property. You might try a splurge. If you are there now the last thing we would do is risk outside delivery people touching our food. Just my opinion.

AKL has the best restaurant collection on property. You might try a splurge. If you are there now the last thing we would do is risk outside delivery people touching our food. Just my opinion.

I stopped keeping track, but I thought the only restaurants open at AKL now are Sanaa and the Kidani pool bar. I can understand wanting a break from that.

Giordano's has a good Chicago Style Stuffed Pizza as well as a very good thin(ish) crust pizza. They have two locations there, one pretty close to AKV. We usually get delivery from them when we stay at WDW.

Didn’t UNO’s close? Along with lots of other stuff at Crossroads now, but thought it was one of the first to go? Or maybe there’s another one?

Didn’t UNO’s close? Along with lots of other stuff at Crossroads now, but thought it was one of the first to go? Or maybe there’s another one?

It's still there. I think it will still be a year or so before they tear down that shopping center to make away for the I-4 expansion.

It's still there. I think it will still be a year or so before they tear down that shopping center to make away for the I-4 expansion.
Wish my beloved Sweet Tomatoes would make a comeback but giant buffets my cease to exist altogether 😔

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter