Pizza near bonnet creek

buzz1fan

DIS Veteran
Any good pizza/wing place near Hilton bonnet creek? Plan to watch football Dec 31 and the hotel didn’t look like that had any good pizza. I assume we would have delivered. We will be leaving next day for drive back to ohio

Any good pizza/wing place near Hilton bonnet creek? Plan to watch football Dec 31 and the hotel didn’t look like that had any good pizza. I assume we would have delivered. We will be leaving next day for drive back to ohio
The resort does have a pizza place and will deliver to your room. La Cocina Pizzeria. They have other things as well. You can see their menu online.

I thought it was adequate. I am not a pizza snob, I like pretty much all of it. I recall it was the conveyor-belt oven variety.

Flippers is good brick-oven pizza. If you want deep dish, Giordano's is nearby on Apoka Vineland. I have enjoyed both their pizzas in person, but not tried their delivery.

Have fun!

There is an on-site Italian restaurant at the hotel called La Luce, it's actually the hotel's signature restaurant and they have delicious brick-oven pizza.

There is an on-site Italian restaurant at the hotel called La Luce, it's actually the hotel's signature restaurant and they have delicious brick-oven pizza.
La Luce is in the Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek hotel next door, not the WBC complex. Not too far away, though.

La Luce is in the Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek hotel next door, not the WBC complex. Not too far away, though.
The OP stated in his original post above that he is staying at Signia by Hilton Bonnet Creek

Going back in June and one night may want to order in. We don’t normally order Uber or door dash- but if we did does your food normally arrive warm? We won’t have a car considering on a ride share to go out but not sure. Night before we are going to DS.

The pizza from the pool bar on the Hilton side is quite good. I honestly would order from there any time. Wings and salads are also good. We didn't find the prices to be that high considering it's Disney. If you are gold or diamond with Hilton you can get the food credit as well. The Asian restaurant there is great as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter