Places to eat in Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom

Of what is still open in Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom, what are the best places to eat?

I haven't been to either of these parks in awhile. I was last in AK before Pandora area opened, and before Galaxy's Edge area opened in HS.

Are there any new "Must Try" food items?
We love Yak and Yeti at Animal Kingdom

When we were there for Spring Break, we ate at Woody's Lunchbox at HS and Satu'li Canteen at AKL. Both were excellent. I had the BBQ Brisket Melt at Woody's and the Beef Bowl at Satu'li.

Another vote for Hollywood Brown Derby at HS. We always eat there and for a quick bite we love Baseline Taphouse for a beer, a huge pretzel with mustard and their spiced almonds are amazing(they are actually like a sugared almond as opposed to spicy, but fabulous just the same) a big huge vote for Nomad Lounge at AK and also Tiffins. We go to Nomad every single time we are in AK. Some of our most relaxing good times have been out on the deck at Nomad. Their sliders and yucca fries are really good and the bread service. Not the large one like at Sanaa, but certainly good enough. And we also loved the chicken Manchurian Nomad bowl. This last time (May) we had the cavalcades come thru, which was fun.

Yak and Yeti st Animal Kingdom. The food is tasty and the restaurant is pretty cool. Flametree Barbeque is wonderful for quick service. If you are able to leave the park Sanaa is one of my favorites of all the Disney restaurants.

At Hollywood Studios we like the Brown Derby for table service. None of the quick service wowed us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter