PlanDisney Panelist Search 2024 Applications Now Open

I am building a Disney Lego each round! I did the Haunted Mansion waiting for R1, I'm in the midst of the Disney castle (the smaller one, not the $350 one :P) waiting for R2, and I have the Disney 100 film camera on deck if I make it to R3 waiting room!
Can we all just take a moment to acknowledge how absolutely amazing that $350 one is though?! 🤣 This is a really fun idea!! I have 2 Disney puzzles I haven’t broken into yet. This may be as good a time as any!

Do we have any guesses on when they will inform those who make it to Round 3? I think the email said late September. But tomorrow technically starts the second half of the month.

This weekend I’m working on my outfits for the Figment themed Wine & Dine Two Course Challenge. I’m dressing like skunk Figment and holiday sweater Figment 😂.
Omg skunk Figment!! Lol!! The last time we went on Journey into Imagination the ride stopped and we were stuck in the sound lab listening to the train sound effects on repeat. We all just kept saying how grateful we were that we didn’t get stuck in the smell lab haha.

A million years ago they used to have a meet and greet with Dreamfinder and a tiny Figment. Anybody else remember that?! Figment was my brother’s absolute favorite.

My calendar says it is officially late September. I'm guessing notifications for the next round won't go out until next week, but we can hope for this week, right?

My calendar says it is officially late September. I'm guessing notifications for the next round won't go out until next week, but we can hope for this week, right?

Based on past years, the time between R2 closing and the R3 emails going out has been 7-10 days. So it’s likely we’ll hear back today or tomorrow!

I hope we all get magical news soon! ✨✨✨

It's a no for me, too. Bummer (I really did feel so confident about my written responses!), but truthfully this wouldn't have been the best year for me anyway as I would have had to do some major finagling to make myself available for training. Rejection stings no matter what, but now I'm just looking forward to next year!

Best of luck to everyone else!

I also got the “thank you” email. I think this was my strongest application so far, so I wouldn’t have changed anything, and that feels good. Even if I wish the outcome were different.

Hugs to all who also got the “thank you” email and hoping we hear about more magical news soon! ✨✨✨

I also got the “thank you” email. I think this was my strongest application so far, so I wouldn’t have changed anything, and that feels good. Even if I wish the outcome were different.

Hugs to all who also got the “thank you” email and hoping we hear about more magical news soon! ✨✨✨

That's a great way to look at it. I felt that way too, about my written responses anyway! I'm guessing my video could have been better so I'm making it a point this year to learn some basic editing skills before the next search season rolls around.

That's a great way to look at it. I felt that way too, about my written responses anyway! I'm guessing my video could have been better so I'm making it a point this year to learn some basic editing skills before the next search season rolls around.
I thought my written responses were good, too. But my video probably showed my true personality, which is a little bit different than what I'm guessing PlanDisney is looking for. I'm not quite as bubbly as I picture most of the panelists.

And just like that, I’m a 2025 Hopeful! This has been such a fun journey—I am definitely already looking forward to applying again next year. It lessens the sting a little when I think about the new Hopeful buddies I’ve made, and the trips I already have planned that I can look forward to.

I’ve enjoyed our little thread here on the Disboards—it felt like a more intimate version of the Facebook groups (pretty sure I may know who two of you are from there 😜). Hoping we hear news of a Disboard friend receiving a pixie dusted email today! Hugs all around!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter