Plane is finnally booked and PTR

netimka

DIS Veteran
Plane is finally booked and we are off in April :cool1::cool1::cool1: cannot wait... need to call for hotel prices as none online and depend on the prices we make a decision where to stay as like both hotels really...will be updating this thread for the next week months with questions I'm sure and will try to keep it as a little PTR as well

Where are you staying? What else do you plan to do? I'm just starting to plan and would love updates. I feel so overwhelmed right now. :confused3

sorry for not updating been busy with DLP (still need to do low and hight there)

but what we have done was to call HKD direct and booked hotel this way... and as we are going to be there in April that is my hubby birthday month we got him Platinum AP for better discounts on hotel rates and some food freebies...

so for the first 3 nights we are staying at Disneyland Hotel :cool1: and then we are moving for another 5 to Royal Plaza Hotel
http://www.royalplaza.com.hk/ that is above MTR and shoping mall that got these: http://chocoolate.hk/collaborationDetail.php?collaborationID=125

except Disneyland we want to see Buddha, Ocean Park, Peak, Victoria Harbour, Nan Lian Gardens... I really need to start planing more so hopefully will update more next week or so

Looking forward to your updates! We'll be there in April as well :). We are only planning one day at the park however as we'll only be in HK for 4 nights.

I cannot believe that next week this time we will be landing in Hong Kong:flower1:

still need to book our meals but I have an idea what we want so will probably ring them on Saturday so will have some before we get there... the plan for now is as below and it probably change but its a good starting point :teeth: for now is showing rain for our Disney days so hope it will change but if it doesn't and its rain I guess it won’t be for a whole day so always can come back to hotel change/rest and off again...

So next Monday we will fly direct from Manchester to Hong Kong, arriving at 7am on Tuesday so plan is take a taxi to HK Disneyland Hotel, leave our luggage and pick up our passes and off to have Breakfast if hungry and then park to have a look around and take it easy till we can check in and then try to stay up as long as we can so we can adjust to the time difference, we might try to have afternoon tea at Hotel is feeling up for it

Wednesday - Characters breakfast at Enchanted Garden Restaurant, dinner at Chef Mickey

Thursday – breakfast at Walts Cafe, was thinking of booking Disney Dim Sum but not sure how we will feel after travel/time change and if really weather not so good we would like to send as much time in Park as possible when its dry time...

Friday– check out, leave luggage at hotel and off to see Big Buddha, will take MTR to citygate have breakfast there and then get taxi/bus 23 as I’m afraid of height so no cable car for us , we will probably spend there half a day then back to Disneyland hotel to pick up our luggage and take taxi to Royal Plaza Hotel where we spend next 5 nights

Saturday – Chi Lin Nunnery /Nan Lian Gardenand starr ferry to Victoria Harbour

Sunday – Kowloon Park / Avenue of Stars

Monday – Ocean Park

Tuesday – Victoria Peak

Wednesday – check out, Airport Express Kowloon and more Disneyland then flight home at 1am

-----

Please let me know if you want any pictures from park or need anything checking and I will try to do my best...

Last edited:
off to the airport in couple of hours:moped: will see if there are any last minute questions etc but its really quiet here recently see you from Hong Kong :love1:

we just back home today... had a great time and love it so much that we are talking about going again next year:rolleyes1 but we will see how it goes as have other things planed as well... will try to update this post with some reports and pictures over the weekend...

Waiting for that TR !!! Going in October, first time to HK, will mean I tick off castle no. 5! Think I have too many things in HK we want to do and woefully short on time.

apologies for this delay, was really busy after we come back but its long weekend now so hopefully will update then properly...but if anyone got any question just ask and will try to answer... will put couple of phones to menu post now...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter