Planning a lull til Black Friday sales.

drenalin'junkie

Now Serving Customer #
Planning to lapse our current OU and SW passes and renew Black Friday if we see some deals.
Our crowd has morphed again as people move on in their lives.
Were gonna do some solo trips.
Some of our crowd could use the break and if discounts are significant we could get a few more regulars.
Anyone else thinking the same.

We lapsed for a year, and got new passes this summer. I figure the three months free is as good a deal as I’m going to find. The BF deals have not been particularly attractive to me the past few years.

SW has good Black Friday deals. Many of their deals are only useful if you will visit by Feb. They do excellent Discovery Cove pricing (and even better if you get the Black Friday SW deals at an additional discount through UT).

I have not seen much with UO. Visit Orlando or Undercover Tourist may do deals which end up saving some money for UO but generally nothing too impressive.

The best deals we've seen since everything has re-opened since Covid IS the 3 months free deal. In fact, the year we did buy before Covid was a black Friday deal and it was the "3 months free" deal that they're offering right now. I know several people that waited until last Black Friday and realized the deal wasn't better. It was the same deal they offer off and on throughout the year (buy an annual pass that includes 12 months and get 3 additional months for free).

I've heard that Universal is announcing a price increase (heard it from 2 people who work there this week...don't know when it will take effect, but soon), so once that goes into effect, even if they offer the 3 free months, it will soon be more expensive even with the free 3 months deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter