Planning a Trip question...

mcraft17

DIS Veteran
We are looking to go in 2007 an was wondering which is busier the last week in May or the first week in August. My daughter's last day of school is May 25th and starts Aug. 14th. Any ideas on the best time? We went for our Honeymoon 10 yrs ago and are excited to take our daughter. Also can you buy the tickets on discount now and use them next year? Thank You!

Just a guess from another DL newbie, but I would think it would be better for you to go right after school lets out in May.

It seems on the west coast that most schools let out sometime in June, so you'd be getting a jump on that. Since we get out in June, most schools here (Seattle) go back to school around Labor Day. When I lived in the Bay Area, it was much the same, though I think we got out in early June instead of mid-June.

A big factor, though, seems to be what the local Southern California schools do, as many locals have yearly passes to the park and have a big influence on the attendance numbers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter