Planning Cards

I think the 5X7 would be fine. You don't want them too small and you want everything to fit nicely on them. I'm going to laminate them and punch a hole in the corners and put on a ring to hold them together, they will fit perfectly in my carrying bag.

Wow so far they are looking absolutely fabulous. I know nothing about how layouts work so I cant tell you why they are overlapping. Really good job so far!!! Please keep us updated if you will be making them for all the parks excellent job!!
Feel free to use me as a guniea pig if I can help chellewashere@verizon.net

OK, I've been back and forth with a few dissers and so far, there is no explanation as to why the tables are overlapping (it's making me sad).

Here is a screen shot of how they look at my end, how they SHOULD look in the shared files (I revamped them again so they may look a little different to those I have been back and forth with).

Magic Kingdom Front:

MK4x6front.jpg

And Magic Kingdom Back:

PlanningCardMKback.jpg

I'll keep trying, wish me luck!

Thanks for your quick response. I always like to know what is out there I love to plan I think that is what keeps me from getting Depressed :rotfl2:

OK, I think I have the kinks worked out and I have managed to complete all 4 parks! They all resemble the photos I posted above but they are park specific. Epcot is a little different with WS/FW specific tables.

I can only send them through email. For some reason, the fileshare sites reposition the text/tables.
If you would like copies, please pm me your email address and I will get them out ASAP.

PS. Nobody has commented on index cards for the water parks. Are they not necessary? How about Downtown Disney?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter