Planning Christmas PS w/o hours...grrr...

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
How can I effectively plan for ps that I know I need to book this weekend if I don't have hours yet? Further, there is no news on Christmas dinners yet. Seems weird......

I'm not so much worried about the hours because we don't plan on dining in a park. However, I would like some info on the meals. We do not at all like the Disney version of "holiday offerings"! We much prefer a regular menu. I had at first thought Artist Point, but I think I've changed to Cape May. Seafood sounds good for Christmas. However, I wonder if it is their regular buffet. Does anyone know?

Last year Cape May had the regular buffet menu plus holiday offerings.

There isn't a lot of info on Christmas dining. WDW doesn't do as much mealwise for Christmas as they do for Thanksgiving.

Go to Christmas dining to see what WDW did last year.

If you look up last year's park hours, it should give you a pretty good idea on what to plan for this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter