• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planning for August

essexeeyore

Earning My Ears
I've booked for DLP for Aug 23 for three nights, and a couple of questions (i'm sure more will be thought up between now and then!)

1- i'm a Euro Disney shareholder, so what benifits can i get in the parks? i see them listed on the shareholders pages, is it easy to get them, say, any problems in getting discounts in the shops/restaurants?

2- I'm taking a digital camera, thinking of bringing my laptop, but i dont think the Santa Fe has a security box big enough to store it, so, is there anyway you can download photos to CD's in the parks/hotels?

Thansk people!

Raymond

essexeeyore said:
I've booked for DLP for Aug 23 for three nights, and a couple of questions (i'm sure more will be thought up between now and then!)

1- i'm a Euro Disney shareholder, so what benifits can i get in the parks? i see them listed on the shareholders pages, is it easy to get them, say, any problems in getting discounts in the shops/restaurants?

Just take your membership card and show it when you pay at any table service restaurant (except rainforest or planet holywood) and any shop you but merchandise at in the parks or disney vilage

2- I'm taking a digital camera, thinking of bringing my laptop, but i dont think the Santa Fe has a security box big enough to store it, so, is there anyway you can download photos to CD's in the parks/hotels?

The photo shop in the park can download onto cd for you and give you and index print I think it's €12 though

Thansk people!

Raymond

-----

Hope you used your shareholders membership to get discount on your booking?

Interested to see download service. Although expensive I was worried that we might run out of memory for this summer's visit, so this could come in handy :)

Reid

yes, i used my disnount for booking! I actually got Holiday Hypermarket (my Travel) to match the DLP brochure's offer)

thanks for the info on downloading on site. i'll weigh that up against buying more memory cards :)

Well, not only has it been 5 years since i've done DLP, its the first time i've been with a digital camera. It would have been worse, taking photos, had i stayed ay my parents house in florida!!!

That is not bad going getting travel company to match discount :banana:
We saved a few hundred pounds as shareholder, compared to brochure. Extra spends for the park :goodvibes

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter