Planning late July/August trip

jamminbyalias

Earning My Ears
I am planning a 4 day 3 night trip to Southern California and am planning on spending 2 full days in disney land. I've been thinking July 30th-August 2 but have heard about the park being too crowded on weekends. I was wondering what part of the month would probably be best to visit in August and if the park is realy that much more crowded on weekends versus weekdays. I will be arriving at LAX and was wondering what the website would be to check out shuttle info/ schedules? I was planning on staying at Carousel or Desert Palms. Also planning one day in Universal Studios, what would be the best source of transportation to get there? One more question, I was planning on spending one day shopping in the LA area. I am an absolute NIKE/ JORDAN fanatic, where would i go in the city for some good NIKE shopping? THANKS IN ADVANCE, I KNOW ITS A LOT!

welcome to the disboards. if you are staying in the desert palms area, you should visit the desert premium outlet shops....there is a NIKE Outlet there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter