Platinum Member Return Gift

SophiasDad

Mouseketeer
Hi! I was looking to find out what the tote looks like for platinum members and are they giving them out on the Wish? Thanks!

hi! the tote bag is the same for all castaway members right now. but in addition for being platinum you also get the gold gift, a dry wet bag, and the platinum gift, the mickey beach towel

*not my photo* here is a photo i found on DCLblog. (the white tumblers are for
pearl members)

Attachments

• 0850B385-644B-4A22-80D3-A91268C7B569.jpeg
    0850B385-644B-4A22-80D3-A91268C7B569.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 110
Hi! I was looking to find out what the tote looks like for platinum members and are they giving them out on the Wish? Thanks!
When are you cruising? The gifts that our out now are for the 25th anniversary. They will change in about a month. No one knows if they will go back to the original ones or be something new.

When are you cruising? The gifts that our out now are for the 25th anniversary. They will change in about a month. No one knows if they will go back to the original ones or be something new.
Next week! Thanks!

They are not 25th themed gifts so they’ll continue indefinitely- it was just an excuse to refresh the gifts they’ve had for forever especially with adding Pearl

Do they still offer the complimentary gift for Platinum?...Choice of Champagne, Chocolates or Fruit Platter?

As platinum u get a free bottle of champagne?
It’s Prosecco. But yes, we had ours delivered to the room. And our in-laws had theirs delivered to Palo brunch. Both rooms were platinum because of the way we booked my in-laws.

It’s Prosecco. But yes, we had ours delivered to the room. And our in-laws had theirs delivered to Palo brunch. Both rooms were platinum because of the way we booked my in-laws.
That’s good if you can use it during a meal

We were on the Fantasy back in November 2022 and the Platinum gift was the cooler bag and if my memory is correct we also got the rubber luggage tags.
This is the bag.
20221206_114736.jpg

Do you call room service for your bottle to be delivered?
We're leaving in 2 weeks (so excited) and this will be our 1st as Platinum.

Thanks

Thanks
If they don’t call you just call guest services . We had to call because it was mid week and didn’t hear from them.

That was the first time that happened usually call the first day and ask what you want, wine, fruit or chocolates.

Thanks
There used to be a letter in the stateroom. On our last 2 cruises, there was only a chat message in the App.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter