Platinum Plan Advice?

They did contact me in plenty of time however sometimes it takes a while for the WL planner to get back with me. We are looking forward to this trip very much as it is our 4th anniversary.

lost_lland said:
They did contact me in plenty of time however sometimes it takes a while for the WL planner to get back with me. We are looking forward to this trip very much as it is our 4th anniversary.

Congratulations! So which spa tretment are you getting? Which fireworks cruise? Did I help explain the dining? Can you tell I'm getting excited? Actually, our Platinum trip isn't until December, but I leave in 15 days for a different trip - Port Orleans Riverside with the dining plan!

The dining explanation was a huge help thank you so much! As for the spa treatment I think the massage would be the best for me. And the rest of the plans are still in the air. DH is a bit indecisive this weekend is crunch time for him the only finalized plans are the reservations we have for the HoopDeeDoo Revue.

The dining portion is 3 meals and a snack on the platinum plan .With the plan
you can also eat at V&A . I cant wait until September with my adrs and Victoria and Alberts. I booked a spa treatment ,Illuminations cruise, Fantasmic, and Wishes vip seating. 2 tours also! :cool1:

Amyrlin said:
If the platinum plan brouchure online anywhere?

No, I haven't been able to find it online. I have one that my TA at TMFL e-mailed me - I don't think I can post it here, but I'd be happy to e-mail it to anyone who wanted to see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter