Playing Cards/Altered Playing Cards

RealMickeysGirl

DIS Veteran<br><font color=9966ff>I think my frien
I have seen some really neat altered playing cards in some books/magazines I have.

Have any of you put playing cards - altered or not - in your scrapbooks? Are they safe? I know they are plastic coated and I have never seen a playing card turn yellow like items with acid do but I don't know if it would be safe or not.

I found some surf board shaped playing cards at dollartree that would be great as part of some of the elements I am working on for a swap but I don't want to use them if people are going to be afraid to put them in their books.

I guess I could scan them in and print them on photo paper then cut them out but that is a lot of work - especially if I can use them as they are.

I have used playing cards in mine but I'm usually not too worried about the acid free as long as they are not touching photos.

I usually pick up a deck or two on vacations because I play Canasta several times a month with friends & family and because they usually have a odd-ball card in them (usually with game instructions or company information of the manufacturer) on the back so I can scrap with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter