Plaza Inn breakfast with large group

TeamUrsula

Overplanning is half the fun
We are traveling to Disneyland in June with a group of 8. It seems like we will be able to snag the reservations we want except for Plaza Inn breakfast. Based on looking at May reservations, I think a group of 5 is gettable but not 8. Has anyone had success with booking two reservations with smaller groups and asking to be seated near each other at check in? I'm thinking it may work if we are in the same room at Plaza Inn as we could have all 3 kids at one table with 2 adults and 3 adults from the smaller table could come over and visit when the characters stop by the kids table.

Yes...that is the hack...book two reservations at about same time on two different accounts with the first being the largest party it will allow then ask them to combine day of on site.

I like to swing by earlier in the day to ask them to combine as it may be a lot tougher to get two tables combined or adjacent at check in if it is busy.

Sometimes the are able to set a larger table, some times iii is just next to each other but have not had a problem to date.

When we have done that breakfast, they are usually seating areas at a time (filling one table after another in the same area of the restaurant- to work with the flow of characters), so I think there is a very good chance of getting tables close together. I would stop by on your arrival in the park and tell them your issue and ask if they can combine or at least seat you at tables close together. I would definitely book the two reservations available at the same time. Most likely it will work out once you get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter